Thursday, January 31, 2013






Photographed by my close friend Ms.Janna Aika DeJa

Mohawk spiked cap, DO-IT-YOURSELF, IN HATS
TOP, UNKNOWN OUTLET SHOP, IN TOPS
SALAMANDER ORANGE PANTS, COLOURS JEANS, IN PANTS
UNION JACK BACKPACK, IN BAGS
BLUE SOCKS, TOPMAN, IN SOCKS
MY FAVORITE STEEL TOE BOOTS, PAYLESS, IN BOOTS



I'm still a college student and not making money of my own.Go figure, but that's not all bad. At least I get to still be able to save a bit from my allowance. Plenty of us seeks to look and feel luxurius, some wants to be edgy and bad,and some just doesn't care.I make sure am able to do a lot within a budget.I had 1500K to spend and some of these clothes am wearing are from that batch i bought recently.The pants can be bought from any SM department store branch,the brand is colours and I have to say they really have nice pants and plus the quality is nice.I've found similar looking pants like these but they were 2K and these were just 800 Php.I was convinced.Mixed and match whatever I've got with the new clothes and here it is.I've been wearing my new favorite cap for a while.It's nice to make edgy things with cheap materials but turns out to be high quality items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm out of my mind right now but feel free to leave a message