Sunday, February 3, 2013



So last saturday I had the chance to drop by "Cucina Andare" since I was in Makati anyway.I'm a fan of food trucks and I just had to drop by and try something.I've always wanted food trucks to be here in the Philippines and now they are.I wasn't that hungry so I just had some sloppy nachos as snacks in the Hungry Rover.It's really cool and you can eat inside their mini bus food truck.It's limited in space though but the price isn't bad too.

RIght after Makati,I went to my mother's birthday party in century hotel.I just partied with my relatives.


We went to Bonifacio High Street right after the party.I haven't been around BHS for so long and I just noticed this nice freedom board.I love it for being so artistic and it really got people to interact and put whatever they wanted to.Yan ang pinoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm out of my mind right now but feel free to leave a message